Are you an A/R guru who is ready to take their career to the
next level?! The accounts receivable specialist will accurately
process transactions on a timely basis, maintain an understanding
of corporate status in regards to accounts receivable and assist
the accounting department in providing accurate weekly and monthly
* Process large ACH batches for customer payments.
* Process check deposits made via lock box.
* Maintain all customer information including address, email, and
ACH banking information.
* Reconcile accounts receivable accounts with general ledger.
* Reconcile cash accounts monthly.
* Participate in roll out of new product related to the customer
billing and collection process.
*Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or Business required.
*Minimum 2 years? experience
*Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and
*Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
SO, WHAT'S THE PAY??
$30,000-$40,000 salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits-
Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage
Ready to apply? Please send your Resume and Cover Letter as soon as
possible! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or
protected veteran status.