VP of Finance (Software)
Company: RTI GROUP, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Finance Director / VP of Finance
Description: Our entrepreneurial firm is looking for a Finance
Director to support our growing business unit engineering 3D
solutions for design, engineering and construction projects
globally. This division will help with the financial growth and
planning for software, hardware and professional services.
- Participate in and support all financial aspects of the
division's strategy and long range planning process
- Ensure Integrity of the Divisions financial statements
- Understand and communicate Divisions financial results and
trends to division management team and Corporate Finance with
recommendations on the appropriate course of action when results
differ from plan.
- Conduct analyses and develop insights that improve decision
making within the division management team.
- Oversee revenue / deferred revenue recognition process ensuring
compliance with US GAAP and internal policies and controls
(including having a solid understanding of ASC 606)
- Ensure ongoing divisional compliance with controls related to
SOX (Sarbanes Oxley).
- Lead the division's global finance team by providing clear
direction, delegating tasks where appropriate and providing
opportunities for the staff to grow and develop
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets for
submission to Corporate Finance.
- Ensure all purchasing and hiring decisions are approved in
accordance with Trimble policies and procedures
- Work closely with key constituents in the direct and channel
sales process ensuring business terms that are financially in line
with divisional and corporate goals while remaining compliant with
revenue recognition policies
- On an as-needed-basis lead customer, vendor and partner
negotiations to contract completion
- Develop formal and ad hoc reports that are required by division
management in running the business.
- Bachelor level Degree in business, finance and/or accounting,
CPA or MBA beneficial
- 4+ years of experience in a software business of $50M or
greater revenue as either Division Controller, Director of Finance
or small company Finance Director/VP Finance
- Ability to communicate across business functions and
- Presentation skills at the executive management level
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Possess working knowledge of new business systems requirements
and implementation methodologies (CRM and ERP)
- Must have strong experience in reporting requirements,
consolidations (domestic and international subsidiaries), GAAP and
is well versed in current accounting issues/ trends.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
Keywords: RTI GROUP, LLC, Boulder , VP of Finance (Software), Accounting, Auditing , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...