Administrative Associate III
Company: Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 16, 2021
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our
team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace
will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be
required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a
condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to
approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather
forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver
actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our
freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more
information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on
LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram .
The National Defense Strategic Business Unit works with members of
the military, intelligence and defense communities to deliver space
systems that drive mission success. From space situational
awareness to Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, we
provide resilient mission-level solutions for the nation's greatest
Administrative Associate III
This role would be expected to Go Beyond with Ball Aerospace and
provide comprehensive administrative support to multiple programs
in the National Defense organization.
The selected candidate will provide a full range of administrative
work assignments for multiple program teams. We are looking for an
ambitious Administrative Associate, who is driven, highly
organized, levelheaded, an effective communicator and comfortable
interacting with all levels of management.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a wide variety of administrative tasks for programs and
associated program team members.
- Document procedures, prepare reports, compile data for
analysis, coordinate activities, investigate and resolve
- Maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; prepare various
schedules and perform data entry, etc.
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation
materials for meetings and presentations.
- Maintain program calendars and schedule meetings in
- Arrange meetings with internal and external customers.
- Set-up and support meetings; keep minutes as necessary.
- Greet external visitors.
- Order catering for meetings.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of program needs.
- Coordinate office moves for new and current program team
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing.
Operate other computer software programs and various other types of
- Maintain various tracking databases in Excel.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Coordinate events and training for the Strategic Business Unit
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor's or Master's,
may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Extensive computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Applications)
and high-level administrative skills.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments
- Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization
policies and procedures, and the Director's requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to
the health and safety of all employees and is required as a
condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please
remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in
Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be
illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes
the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug
test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory,
cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not
required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must
be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an
offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable
clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to
complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to
evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security
clearance or government customer access associated with this
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $20.19 - $27.16 per hour (Salary to be
determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste into your browser or visit our careers
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp, Boulder , Administrative Associate III, Administration, Clerical , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!