Company: Cogent Biosciences
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Cogent Biosciences is a biotechnology company developing real
solutions to treat genetically driven diseases. With a focus on
rational drug discovery and development, we are leveraging
validated biology to advance precision therapies designed to
address the true underlying drivers of disease and provide real
hope for patients. Cogent's lead therapeutic candidate,
bezuclastinib (CGT9486), is a precision kinase inhibitor designed
to selectively and potently inhibit the KIT D816V mutation. This
mutation is responsible for driving a rare and serious condition
called Systemic Mastocytosis which can severely impact many
different tissues and organs in the body. We are also studying
CGT9486 to treat advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST),
which have a strong dependence on oncogenic KIT signaling.
We are looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant who will
provide administrative support to a small group of executives at
our Boulder facility.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and handle a broad range of responsibility and
planning for conferences, symposiums and meetings, including
travel, meeting materials, meeting schedules, generating a travel
package and supplying company materials for the conference,
including domestic and international.
- Interact with high-level contacts with respect to sensitive
information inside and outside of the company.
- Work with senior-level staff within and outside the company,
with individuals or groups such as investigators, advisory board
members, customers, vendors, visitors, and the investment
- Plan and coordinate on-site, off-site meetings and travel or
- Coordinate and manage calendars for meetings within and outside
- Act as liaison for all aspects of daily operations, related to
visitors, personnel, equipment, tools and resources.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations or assist with PowerPoint set
- Will handle confidential material.
- Will assist with planning corporate events as needed.
- May take incoming calls and redirect or respond.
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years related experience in administrative role.
- Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office (Outlook, Teams,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to independently compose, format and type internal
correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, and confidential
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of
the corporation, both senior management and peers.
- Requires the ability to proactively identify, analyze, and
recommend opportunities for improving efficiencies.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent spelling, typing, grammar, and math skills are
necessary to generate requested reports, documents, presentations,
etc., as well as for proofing/editing/formatting these
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work autonomously
to complete assignments which often represent, conflicting
priorities and deadlines with limited supervision.
Keywords: Cogent Biosciences, Boulder , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!