Chief of Staff, Revenue Marketing
Posted on: September 9, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- The Revenue Marketing Chief of Staff owns the operational
excellence and continued improvement of the global Revenue
Marketing team. This includes Digital Revenue Engine planning, Exec
level analysis and reporting, Business Reviews, Organizational
health and planning. This role develops, defines, tracks and
executes project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
Identifies needed cross-functional resources for improvement
projects. Monitors and interfaces with internal and external
customers, agency partners and/or field-based employees as needed.
Will be very data driven.
- This position is most common in a matrix type organization,
coordinating efforts leading to process, systems and team
development and improvement. Selects, develops, and evaluates
personnel, systems and projects to ensure the efficient operation
of the Revenue Marketing function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential,
especially presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and
organizational skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing technology & Sales tools,
processes, and operations planning is required.
- Having a background and experience working in the Tech
industry. Storage or Cloud experience a benefit, but not essential.
- Experience working cross functionally - Marketing, Sales, IT,
Operations, Product groups.--
- Prior experience with developing multi-million $ budgets and
- A demonstrated ability to guide and influence
- Proven track record of surpassing objectives and delivering
- Global, multi-regional experience a benefit.--
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or 12 years and a Master's degree; or a
PhD with 8 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Keywords: NetApp, Boulder , Chief of Staff, Revenue Marketing, Advertising , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!