Digital and Email Marketing Coordinator-$55,000-$65,000
Company: BREWERS ASSOCIATION
Posted on: May 10, 2022
General Purpose: The Digital and Email Marketing Coordinator
supports the Marketing Team in executing the department's
wide-ranging marketing and communications strategies. These
initiatives serve the overarching goals of meeting the membership
goals of the Brewers Association Professional Division and the
American Homebrewers Association; the registration goals for
association events; and the revenue goals of Brewers Publications.
This position collaborates with the Marketing Team to coordinate
email marketing campaigns, content generation, and social media
community management. This position requires a high degree of skill
in operating in a fast paced environment while managing a large
volume of separate projects simultaneously, and the ability to both
see the big picture and focus intently on detail and process.
Essential Duties: Support marketing team through:
---Email Marketing Automation
o Assist in building, routing and sending email marketing
communications as assigned.
o Support continuous improvement through coordinating and sharing
email communications performance reports.
o Write marketing, web, social, and newsletter copy as assigned,
tailoring voice to various audiences.
o Assist in brand adherence/consistency across brands.
o Proofread and edit communications materials as assigned.
o Repurpose newsletter and web content into compelling social
o Collaborate with Sr. Marketing Manager to maintain editorial
o Schedule posts as assigned.
o Community engagement and management as assigned.
o Coordinate with agency social media team.A successful candidate
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills and ability to adapt
voice to various audiences.
- Strong organization skills and excellent attention to
- Experience using marketing automation software; proficiency
with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus. Proficiency in WordPress
and basic HTML.
- Event marketing and communication experience
- Social media planning and execution experience.
- Strong self-motivation and ability work independently
- High level of creativity and ability to bring fresh ideas to
the marketing team.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of social media best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and
- Salesforce Social Studio experience preferred.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge preferred.
- AP Style Guide knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or
- Minimum of three (3) - five (5) years of experience in
marketing and communications.
- Colorado based preferred
-Minimal travel expected to Brewers Association events, as
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with
Equal Opportunity Brewers Association is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political
beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
Keywords: BREWERS ASSOCIATION, Boulder , Digital and Email Marketing Coordinator-$55,000-$65,000, Advertising , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!