Orbea USA Marketing Coordinator
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Orbea is looking for a hard-working, organized, and passionate
individual with an enthusiasm for cycling and an understanding of
Marketing to join our team at the Orbea USA Headquarters in
Boulder, Colorado as a Marketing Coordinator. If you are an
exceptional problem solver and all-around great human who is
passionate about their work (and cycling too), devoted to keeping
pace with the constantly changing bicycle world, then this
position's for you!
The Marketing Coordinator will work hand-in-hand with our Marketing
and Sales departments both in the USA and in Spain. They will help
plan and oversee projects within the organization from the initial
ideation to completion by coordinating individuals and processes to
deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired
outcomes aligned with the objectives of each project.
- Support the Territory Marketing Manager in timing and
scheduling of the country mkt plans and budget
- Execute the defined marketing plan in time and form
- Forecast and manage country samples and materials (recover/sell
- Set goals and timelines and ensure deadlines and budgets are
- Manage project deliverables
- Operate as the liaison between steps in the project
- Interface with the EU office in Spain on US market-oriented
- Ensure tasks are correctly distributed between responsible
parties and manage the flow of information between those
- Establish workflow management protocol to continue to
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting of goals and
- Perform Industry studies to analyze Orbea's positioning, and
non-endemic studies to identify new opportunities.
- Generate end-of-project reports to help analyze project
- Bachelor's Degree and two+ years of experience as a Marketing
Coordinator or equivalent role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with
attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and be solutions-focused and
- Ability to work both in person and by teleconference in a team
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident with a valid
driver's license, passport, and credit card.
- Being fluent in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.
- Boulder, Colorado
- Full-time position Monday through Friday
- Position may include up to 25% combined national and
international travel during non-pandemic circumstances.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Keywords: ORBEA, Boulder , Orbea USA Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!