Marketing Operations Support & QA Specialist #: 22-06506
Company: HireTalent - Diversity Staffing & Recruiting Firm
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Title: Marketing Operations Support & QA Specialist
Job Location: Boulder , CO
Job duration: 6 Months
- Are you the type of person that sees every challenge as an
opportunity and takes pride in rising to the occasion? Do you dream
of onboarding new technologies to scale ***'s Marketing growth
engine? We have an outstanding opportunity to expand our Marketing
Operations team in the US with this key role reporting into the
Manager, Marketing Operations - Workflow Management.
- *** is looking for a Marketing Operations Support & QA
Specialist (Contract) to assist in the administration of the team's
tech stack and processes.
- This candidate should be passionate about how marketing
technology can solve complex marketing needs and drive work
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where
priorities and responsibilities shift with the business. *** is a
fast-growing company with a passion for building the best
technology and having fun along the way.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Help the Marketing Operations - Workflow Management team
establish and standardize processes and workflows across
productivity and technology tools.
- Maintain and evolve processes to support efficient request
intake and operational execution of services to requestors and
- Oversee end-user support & QA/UAT testing for process
improvements and provide valuable feedback for ongoing projects,
including training validation and documentation content.
- Help implement and manage the Workfront support model (request
queue, ticket SLAs, capacity planning).
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and
internal teams to help further joint marketing opportunities.
Requirements: I've already done that!
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Technology, or related field, or
related work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or similar
operations functions (e.g. Sales Ops, Business Ops, Customer
Support) or supporting agencies/consultancies.
- Intermediate experience with workflow management tools
(WorkFront) & with modern marketing technology stacks (Marketo,
Adobe AEM, Workfront Fusion, Salesforce).
- Strong understanding of contemporary B2B marketing. Need to
have familiarity with concepts such as lead management, demand
generation, martech, and governance.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player that is collaborative with a positive
- Great problem solver, ability to learn independently, and work
in an ambiguous environment.
Keywords: HireTalent - Diversity Staffing & Recruiting Firm, Boulder , Marketing Operations Support & QA Specialist #: 22-06506, Advertising , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!