Graphic Design Intern
Company: Cloud Campaign
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What is Cloud Campaign?
Cloud Campaign is a fast-growing startup with top-rated software
built to help agencies manage social media for their clients. At
Cloud Campaign you'll be working alongside a team of 25+ dedicated
individuals on a mission to help marketing agencies grow and scale
their businesses. Moreover, you'll be working directly with
marketing experts who want to share their experience and help you
launch your career.
What are you looking for?
We're hiring a graphic design intern for summer '22 with the
possibility of continuing on with part time or full time work.
Successful candidates will have an interest in pursuing a career in
design, applying creative design skills in a real business
environment, and must be self-motivated and eager to learn. This
position will sit within the marketing department and will work
collaboratively with our Content Marketing Manager, Performance
Marketing Manager and Community Management intern.
So, what will I be doing?
- Work collaboratively within a small marketing team to build a
wide range of creative assets from advertisements and social media
posts to product videos, blog and email graphics.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects on a
- Receive creative feedback and make necessary adjustments to
create polished final projects.
- Work with seasoned marketers to develop a stronger
understanding of marketing fundamentals and strategy.
- Build out design work to include in your professional
- Eager to learn, a positive attitude, self-motivated with a
history of meeting and exceeding project guidelines.
- Understanding of design fundamentals including layout, color
- Proficiency in industry standard creative tools including
Adobe's Creative Suite and Canva.
- A creative mindset and intuition with an ability to understand
what will appeal to Cloud Campaign customers.
- Working knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Working knowledge of or willingness to learn standard ad
specifications and requirements.
- Candidates with an existing design portfolio to share will be
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, preferably
from our office Tues-Thurs.
Grow with us
Work alongside other creative marketers to improve your
professional skillset and build a foundation on which you can
launch your career. Enjoy the opportunity to great work in a fun
and flexible environment where you can collaborate, share ideas and
Work-Life Balance... but actually.
We're experimenting with 4-day work weeks in Q4. Monday - Thursday,
We have a creative space in downtown Boulder where the team meets
up 3 days per week. Everyone works from home on Mondays.
Extended remote working trips are an option after 90 days in a full
We're a tight-knit team: we all go out to lunch somewhere on Pearl
every Wednesday. Monthly, we do team events and wellness events.
Annually, we do a company retreat, and we also give back to the
community through an annual volunteer day.
What do y'all stand for?
Our mission is to help marketing agencies scale.
Our vision is to democratize starting, running, and growing a
Core values that we live by:
- Balance over Burnout
- Default to Transparency
- Maintain a Learner's Mindset
- Provide an Amazing Experience
Is this internship paid?
Yes! We are offering $18/hr for this internship, with the
possibility of the role transitioning into ongoing part-time or
Keywords: Cloud Campaign, Boulder , Graphic Design Intern, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!