Jr. Graphic Designer
Company: LFP Broadcasting LLC
Posted on: June 17, 2022
LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network,
is searching for a full-time Jr. Graphic Designer at our
broadcasting facility in Boulder, CO.If youre seeking a stable,
challenging, rewarding career, chances are youll find it here. We
work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and
maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who
they are and do their best.
*** To be considered for this position, candidates must provide a
website or portfolio link included in the body of the resume or
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm, M-FStatus: Non-exempt, FT
Our competitive benefits package is as follows:
- Medical, dental, vision;
- Company paid STD (short-term disability);
- LTD (long-term disability options);
- Trustmark supplemental insurance;
- 401(k) w/company contribution
- Vacation & sick time packages;
- 6 Company paid holidays annually;
- Onsite gym with locker rooms, full showers;
- Annual tuition reimbursement program;
- Paid employee referral program;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Intake and processing of complete image sets associated with
all feature assets owned by the company. This includes any
acquisitions from 3rd party producers and any content originated by
our production teams.
- Process monthly images for myriad company deliverables. This
includes image selection, touch-up, branding, titling and tracking
using Adobe Photoshop and Movies database.
- Processing all images, tagging with proper metadata to insure
effective searchable functions for both company database and web
- Management of LFP image repository, interfacing with IT to help
maintain image pool on company servers.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current trends in film,
television, web and print promotion.
- Brainstorm new uses for images, tagging protocols and ways to
streamline image processing.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Basic computer skills: knowledge of PC and MAC platforms.
- Experience with digital photo editing, retouching and color
- Practiced in the fundamentals of design with a solid
understanding of typography.
- Knowledge of fundamental database systems, photo finishing
tools & software.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and MS Excel &
- Extreme attention to detail a must.
- Ability to handle pressure and work well with a team.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Capable of working in a team, as well as independently.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and
- Ability to carry out tasks and projects with minimal direction
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex
situations effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a multitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters,
memos and reports.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer with
periods of telephone work.
- Visual acuity (up to 8 hours viewing computer).
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which
includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Adult content environment.
Keywords: LFP Broadcasting LLC, Boulder , Jr. Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!