Full Stack Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what
they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and
customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work
hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a
good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in
mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The People Experience team is looking for exceptional individuals
to build out the core services, applications, and algorithms that
enable the creation of personalized, next generation workplaces.
We're solving some tough problems in finding and organizing
content, relevance, relatedness, integrations, infrastructure, and
enterprise search. We build high-quality applications and
microservices and also care deeply about how our services operate
in production with attention paid to testing, monitoring, logging,
About Team Flamingo
We collaborate regularly and continually look for ways to work
better together. We develop with modern languages, frameworks, and
tools. We think about clean code and automated testing all the
time. We take walks, eat lunches together, and play games to give
our brains a break.
About the Role
- Write and maintain solid, robust, efficient and maintainable
code using best of breed languages, frameworks and tools, including
React, TypeScript, and Kotlin.
- Integration with third-party enterprise systems.
- Work with operations engineering to build out Docker
containers, Jenkins CI jobs, deploy pipelines, monitoring, and
- Mentor and learn from other team members through pairing, code
reviews, and documenting code.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5+ years of full stack web development required
- Experience with large scale Java projects
- Familiarity with Git and/or equivalent code management/version
control best practices, RESTful development patterns, and agile
- Have experience with reactive code libraries like webflux or
rxjava is a plus
- Have experience with Kotlin codebases nice to have
- Worked on large applications using TypeScript and React is a
Keywords: Workday, Boulder , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!