Senior Automation Engineer
Posted on: January 9, 2022
SummaryPosted: Nov 10, 2021Role Number: 200312280The Technology
Development team is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to
enhance our performance measurement capabilities for new and
exciting technologies. As a member of our fast-paced group, you
will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of and
shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of
Apple's customers every day.Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies
and tools and, passion for quality processes.
- Demonstrated ability in working in an automated testing
pipeline (integration + system + functional + use case validation)
driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g.
- Experience in C/C++/Obj-C and scripting languages (e.g.
- Experience with macOS, iOS and XcodeDescriptionIn this role,
the Senior Automation QA Engineer will design and maintain
automation frameworks used in the testing of computer vision
algorithms and applications. This involves close collaboration in a
cross-functional team of Software Development & QA engineers,
architects, project managers and other Apple QA teams.
Responsibilities include defining and implementing the automation
framework, monitoring CI performance & test results analysis,
maintaining databases for test cases and test results, use case
validation, evaluating and reporting current quality of existing
technologies and new features, developing and maintaining test
tools.Education & ExperienceBS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent
experience is expectedAdditional Requirements
- Demonstrated ability in increasing functional test coverage
- Demonstrated ability in enhancing test frameworks (scalability,
- Experience in test automation frameworks that involve HW & SW
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide
range of compensation factors, including your background and
experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to
vary. The Senior Automation Engineer starts at an annual salary of
$107,500. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills,
qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be
eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well
as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to
become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible
for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being,
confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer
employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants,
including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals
with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against
applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their
compensation or that of other applicants.
Keywords: Apple, Boulder , Senior Automation Engineer, Engineering , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!