Sr. Hardware Engineer
Company: Prodigy Resources
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This role is an important role, identifying and validating key
technologies, creating new product ideas and working on the
forefront of our idea pipeline. This person will work closely with
other members of our Engineering team, the successful candidate is
responsible for all aspects of product development. Embracing agile
ideation and rapid development methodologies, this role takes ideas
from incubation, through product design, manufacturing, product
release, and post release support. The right candidate possesses a
wide range of skills and experience including circuit
design/engineering, firmware/software development, and product
manufacturing and release.
- Design focused with product ownership from prototyping to post
- Research - Validate new ideas, technologies, and concepts
- Design Schematic, PCB parts, libraries, and PCB layout to
implement product ideas
- Develop software/firmware as needed to support new product
- Design for DFx
- Write product documentation, including tutorials and assembly
guides, as well as example projects.
- Experience with hardware and embedded electronics engineering
and development processes.
- Experience with PCB schematic capture, PCB layout, design, and
- Experience with embedded software environments, including
Arduino and C/C++. Micro Python/Python experience a plus
- Experience with engineering tools and technologies - e.g.
multi-meters, oscilloscopes and related digital tools
- Familiarity with DIY projects that involve electronics,
microcontrollers and programming.
- Proven ability to develop products quickly and
- 5+ years' experience
Keywords: Prodigy Resources, Boulder , Sr. Hardware Engineer, Engineering , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!