Senior Manufacturing Engineer Boulder, CO, United States Posted on 09/08/2023 Be the First to Apply
Company: City of Shakopee, MN
Posted on: September 15, 2023
If you are a manufacturing engineer professional looking for an
opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you!
-Based in our -Boulder, CO, you will under general direction only,
provide technical manufacturing engineering leadership in Coriolis
coil fabrication, mechanical assembly and other manufacturing areas
in a fast-pace, dynamic environment. -Independently drive best
practices to improve safety, enhance manufacturing controls,
increase operational efficiencies, eliminate waste, ensure design
for manufacturability, support existing manufacturing process, and
investigate new manufacturing process and automation opportunities.
-Help advance manufacturing processes to achieve the company's
safety, quality, automation, and digital transformation
AS A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER YOU WILL: -
- Provide overall technical direction for manufacturing processes
at the Boulder facility as well as direction of cross-functional
manufacturing issues. Specifically as it relates to wiring,
soldering, diagnostics, and handling drive and pick-off magnet and
- Participate in cross-functional product design teams, providing
product and process design expertise necessary to ensure
manufacturability. - Specifically in Coriolis coil manufacturing as
it relates to winding, coating, soldering, welding, and
- Develop and specify manufacturing processes of all levels of
complexity necessary to produce product. -
- Work with Tool Designers to define tooling and fixturing
requirements and improvements.
- Initiate complex process and product improvement activities
through use of statistical techniques and planned
- Work with Quality, Supply Chain, and Design Engineering to
disposition discrepant parts and assemblies, assign causes, and
initiate corrective action.
- Identify and help resolve potential safety hazards in
- Initiate and implement capital projects of all sizes including
those having large scope and a high degree of complexity.
WHO YOU ARE:
You proactively develop relationships with a wide variety of
people. You gain the confidence and trust of others through
honesty, integrity, and authenticity. You know the most effective
and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on
continuous improvement. You take on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
You actively learn through experimentation when tackling new
problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: - -
- 10+ years of relevant Coriolis coils and mechanical assembly
engineering technology experience, required.
- 5+ years of manufacturing equipment development, commissioning
and maintenance; in coordination with 3rd party vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, or other related engineering fields from an
accredited engineering program.
- Expert knowledge and mastery of coil and magnet assembly in
Coriolis sensors; as it relates to wiring, soldering, diagnostics,
handling and inspection required. -
- Expert knowledge and mastery of Coriolis coil manufacturing as
it relates to winding, coating, soldering, welding, and handling
- Expert in root cause analysis and problem solving in a high
paced manufacturing environment required.
- Working knowledge of existing Emerson Measurement Solutions
processes and systems for manufacturing development and improvement
- Knowledge of Emerson Automation Solutions' product portfolio
required (specifically Micro Motion -, Rosemount -)
- Familiar with statistics and other mathematical engineering
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and
- A track record of leading successful projects with proven
skills in communications, leadership, and planning
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and deliver
stakeholder satisfaction through independent judgment while
balancing multiple important activities.
Our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay a competitive base
salary, within the local market in which we operate, and reward
performance during the annual merit review process. In accordance
with Colorado EPEWA, the salary range -for this role is $132,200 --
$155,100 annually, commensurate with the skills, talent,
capabilities, and experience each candidate brings to a role. -
#LI - Hybrid#LI - PM2
Keywords: City of Shakopee, MN, Boulder , Senior Manufacturing Engineer Boulder, CO, United States Posted on 09/08/2023 Be the First to Apply, Engineering , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!