Company: Recurly, Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the
forefront of the booming "subscription economy". We power
subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox,
and many more! We are looking for an Associate Product Manager with
a passion to deliver technology that customers love. What You'll Be
Doing: As a Product Manager, you'll help ensure our products create
value for our customers and users, and our company. You'll provide
requirements and subject matter expertise to agile teams and work
closely with the Senior Product Manager to execute on the product
roadmap and vision. You will be responsible for helping gather and
prioritize product and customer requirements, and ensuring agile
teams have all the information they need to deliver intended
value.-- Compensation: Estimated annual salary for this role may
range from $92,160 to $126,540 As a full-time employee, Recurly
offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to
fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical,
dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options
that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life
insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity,
critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health
savings account (HSA) & flexible spending account (FSA) options,
employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance. Other perks
may include: 401(k) Retirement Plan Company equity Flex Time Off
Company Events Training/Development Dog friendly office Volunteer
- Be the voice of our customer. Work with our customers to
understand their needs and how we can help them grow.
- Create user stories and work with key stakeholders to define
acceptance criteria and level of effort to complete work.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and oral. As a
member of the Product organization, it is important that
information is dictated in an understandable and delightful manner
across all mediums and resources for internal and external
- Be the expert in your domain.
- Live and breathe Agile. Work in an Agile environment and
continuously review the business needs and be comfortable refining
priorities as business needs dictate.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders,
including account management, sales and our external clients.
- Ensure product quality. Always ensure acceptance criteria is
met and continuously monitor for opportunities to improve our
- Quantify your impact by owning KPIs related to adoption and
- You are highly collaborative.
- You are able to interpret and translate technical and/or
complex concepts into meaningful information to project team
members and/or business personnel.
- You live and breathe Agile/SCRUM.
- 2 to 4 years in a Product, QA, Scrum Management, or similar
- Subscriptions, payments, accounting or financial services
experience is a plus.
- You are excited for professional growth and bring an element of
fun to the role. About Recurly Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile
subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription
lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription
businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and
Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription
model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009,
Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of
companies across 42 countries. Offices located in San Francisco,
California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Keywords: Recurly, Inc., Boulder , Product Manager, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!