Major Account Manager, B2B SaaS Customer Support, Boulder
Company: Planet Green Search
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Major Account Manager, top 200 existing accounts, SAAS,
Our Client is the leading B2B-focused customer support solution
that actually helps you build satisfaction and loyalty.
The Major Account Manager will interact with customers by reaching
out to create a
valued relationship, providing a higher level of customer support,
gaining an understanding of their
company operation for renewal of contracts and up-selling new
products or services.
- Manages key customer accounts performing quarterly reviews and
establishing a regular meeting cadence designed to identify
customer initiatives and expansion opportunities.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or
in person to provide support and information on renewal of
contract, product or service updates.
- Establishes relationships with key stakeholders at various
levels within account to strengthen partnership and drive through
key initiatives and advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve
customers' problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer
interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or
- Assists CSMs as a secondary point of escalation to quickly
address customer's needs.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other
assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the
- Drives adoption through ongoing product training and sharing of
- Focused on activities leading to continued customer
satisfaction, expansion and retention.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented with a consultative approach when addressing
customer needs and the ability to secure buy in and drive
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed KPIs and quotas.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new
software. Microsoft Office, CRM, support platform experience
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of
customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree is recommended or 5 to 8 years of equivalent
- Client service experience required.
- Account Management experience a plus.
- Software/SaaS experience required.
- Some experience with the product or service to which the
specialist will be assigned preferred.
Keywords: Planet Green Search, Boulder , Major Account Manager, B2B SaaS Customer Support, Boulder, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!