Technical Program Manager I
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager I
with our client in the SEO industry in their Boulder, CO location.
This is a 12 month + contract position. Summary:
- With our Client, data drives all of our decision-making, and
our HR organization is no exception.
- The People Analytics team acts as an internal innovation lab,
using analytical approaches to make sure our Client's work field
continues to be a great place to work.
- The team provides critical support to the business around
issues of organizational health and is responsible for not just
taking the pulse of our employees, but harnessing employee feedback
to drive change for the better.
- As a Business Intelligence Program Manager on the People
Analytics - Reporting & Insights team, you will play a leading role
in crafting, prototyping, developing, and coordinating the delivery
of scaled technical solutions (dashboards, data products, data
modeling, analysis, reports) to further this mission.
- You plan requirements with internal customers and usher
reporting projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and
clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- Drive analytical product development from concept to delivery,
which will include requirements gathering, planning, development,
implementation, stakeholder management and on-going support.
- Work with the Business POCs, Business Intelligence and other
partners to develop and maintain project plans and trackers to
successfully plan and launch.
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning sprint demo and
- Helping teams estimate iteration deliverables and increase
- Managing development tracking system; to include product and
- Understand back-end data structures & data flows, and define
database requirements for report development.
- Iteratively build and maintain SQL scripts, data sets,
analytical models and dashboard portals to support business
requirements and provide insights at scale.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for agile methodologies and
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Managerial
Information Systems or related technical field (In lieu of degree,
4 years relevant work experience).
- 7 years of experience in a business analyst, data engineering
or business analyst role
- 5 years of experience designing, developing and maintaining SQL
scripts, tables, dashboard suites and handling large and complex
- Experience with relational databases including SQL queries and
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication
- Experience working with development methodologies, such as
- Ability to manage numerous infrastructure projects
simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with a wide
range of stakeholders and tight timelines.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Proven leader with strong project management, analytical,
written/verbal communication, and demonstrated experience in
developing and launching front-end reporting with BI suites (such
as PLX, Data Studio, Tableau, Sisense, Looker, Qlikview ) If you
have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a
leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds
of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Boulder , Technical Program Manager I, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!