Company: Grant-blackford Mental Health Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Vice President of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Mental Health
Partners is hiring for a Vice President of Diversity, Equity, &
Inclusion Our Mission: -Mental Health Partners (MHP) provides
immediate access to expert mental health and substance use care so
people can enjoy healthy and fulfilling lives. Healing is our
purpose. Help is our promise. Health is our passion. Our Vision:
-is for Healthy minds, Healthy lives, and Healthy communities. Our
Values: Empathy: Putting ourselves in others' shoes. Hope:
Believing in positive possibilities for every person. Healing
Environment: Providing a safe space where people feel accepted.
Wellness: supporting long-term health and well-being. Teamwork:
realizing the power of working together with humility and trust.
Partnership: Building relationships to strengthen our communities.
Excellence: Pursuing the best in everything we do. Vice President
of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Mental Health Partners are
seeking a Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to
integrate the organization's commitment to DEI into all areas of
Mental health Partners (MHP) work with specific responsibility for
ensuring that MHP advances to its overall equity strategy and mains
effective communication for staff and clients. This role will serve
as the primary internal resource on equity, diversity, and
inclusion work and lead the organization in bringing expertise and
fluency in these areas. The work will also encompass staff
training, workflow and policy review with an equity lens, and
contribute to the strengthening of MHP's DEI strategy, practices,
initiatives, projects, and communications. Essential Functions:
- In partnership with the Executive Team, Senior Leaders,
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) workgroup and staff at all
levels of MHP, this role will design and guide a strategic,
comprehensive, and systematic approach to cultural
- Builds a solid foundation and organizational structure that
advances our DEI work including defining and using the right
language to advance our impact and knowledge.
- Develops and facilitates DEI trainings, in partnership with the
Professional Development team, to enhance our capacity to
effectively interact with colleagues, clients, and community.
- Works with clinical leadership and staff to ensure clinical
competencies/practices, workflows and documentation requirements
include DEI best practices.
- Create opportunities to engage staff in conversations about
culture, identity, race, lived experiences, etc.
- Contribute to an organizational culture of respect and personal
accountability regarding DEI practices.
- Partner with HR team and hiring managers to ensure recruitment
and retention policies and practices are inclusive and equitable;
assist HR with investigations as appropriate.
- Ensure policies, personnel documents, communications,
workflows, etc. are composed to be inclusive and equitable.
- Works with Grant/Research team to ensure DEI lens is included
in grant requests and outcome reporting.
- Contributes to the preparation of viable budgets and manages
the budgets and cost reports with attention to both revenue and
- Attends, participates in, and represents MHP at internal and
external meetings, workgroups, trainings, and conferences.
- Promotes and demonstrates MHP's mission, vision and values and
Leadership Principles through both behavior and job performance on
a day-to-day basis.
- Meets defined department goals, activity metrics and Key
Performance Indicators. Supervisory Duties:
- No direct reports currently but as an executive team member is
a role model in the organization and the community.
- Creates an environment where staff and clients from diverse
backgrounds are included and can succeed.
- Promotes teamwork, sustains an aligned and energized work,
promotes communication, and provides team direction.
- Gives frequent, specific, truthful, candid, and immediate
feedback, positive and constructive, to staff and colleagues at all
levels of the organization.
- Establishes and clarifies expectations, provides on-going
coaching and feedback, and administers the catalytic coaching
process with staff; manages performance concerns in a timely manner
as applicable. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion at
all levels and ability to lead change.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership, communication,
professionalism, organizational and analytical skills, and
- Team and customer orientation, including the ability to work
collaboratively with multiple disciplines and demonstrate a strong
customer service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal)
skills; the ability to interact in a professional, positive, and
effective way with all levels of personnel within and outside of
- Decision-making ability, critical/analytical thinking, the
ability to use data and information to make sound and timely
business decisions and to recommend actionable decisions to the
- Excellent project management skills including ability to manage
multiple interrelated projects.
- Advanced computer skills including use of electronic health
record and MS Office products and the ability to learn new tools as
- Expertise in facilitating complex and difficult discussions
individually and in groups. Required Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree or combination of 5+yrs training and relevant
work experience in consulting and facilitation skills with
individuals, groups, and organizations; program planning,
development, and administration; and knowledge of public
- At least 2-4 years' experience building and delivering DEI
- Experience conducting analysis relevant to the assessment of
- Familiarity with behavioral health is preferred.
- General office environment.
- Must be able to work in a shared office space with frequent
- May include working with people in acute distress or
- May require travel to several MHP sites throughout Boulder and
Broomfield counties to attend meetings. Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will range from $110,000 - $130,000 based on
education and experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package providing physical and mental
health support so you can thrive personally and professionally.
Medical coverage through Kaiser Permanente, dental coverage,
voluntary life and disability coverages, vision coverage, a robust
employee assistance plan, retirement plan with matching
contributions and a robust time off plan. To Apply Interested
candidates should submit a resume and letter of interest to
Darian@Thehrshop.com. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color
(BIPOC) and others who identify as nonwhite, people with
disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and those with
lived experience with racism and/or misogynoir are encouraged to
apply for this role. Mental Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Send me my free professional
resume critique from TopResume
Keywords: Grant-blackford Mental Health Inc., Boulder , Vice President, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!