Governance and Awards Program Manager
Company: Geological Society of America
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Great opportunity for the right person! Join an outstanding and
fun team to collectively support geoscientists and future
geoscientists (students) around the world!
- Manage the annual nominations process for Societal Committees,
Officers/Councilors, Sections, Divisions, and GSA representatives
to external committees. This involves a high level of competency in
- Act as GSA Headquarters liaison to the Sections, Divisions, and
- Administer the GSA Awards Program for Societal Awards and
coordinate awards for Divisions and Sections.
- Maintain proper GSA governance documentation of Committees,
Scientific Divisions, Geographic Sections,-- - and Associated
- Plan and coordinate meetings and events held in-person and
virtually on an annual schedule and as needed. These include the
Presidential Address and Awards Ceremony at the GSA annual meeting,
and annual meetings of the GSA Section Secretaries, Division
Chairs, and Associated Societies, in addition to the Nominations
PandoLogic. , Location: Boulder, CO - 80301
Keywords: Geological Society of America, Boulder , Governance and Awards Program Manager, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!