Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our Company:PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs,
manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship
product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor
David Barnett, with the first grip sold on in 2014. We've since
sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to
include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products.
We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine-an adaptable global
brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every
The Art Director leads creative, engaging and culturally relevant
initiatives for marketing campaigns of all shapes and sizes
primarily focused on digital channels such as email and social
- Generate conceptual ideas for digital and social campaigns that
can be executed at a high level of quality quickly and cost
- Execute top quality concepts through photography, film/video,
illustration, collage, GIF animation, etc.
- Work with photographers, directors or illustrators to execute
your creative vision, or be the photographer, director if
- Manage time and creative resources responsibly.
- Ensure that all of your deadlines are met and that work is
delivered at the very highest level of fit and finish.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or
- Strong sense of design, art direction, and conceptual
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication and
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in high pressure
environments without compromising on work quality.
- Strong skills with design software such as Photoshop, and
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work that are
a wide range of styles.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to
- A positive attitude even in moments of adversity and able to
help your team rise above challenges large and small.
- Premiere lightroom & after effect skills are a plus!Pay range:
$80,000 to $110,000
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity
employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants
and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military
status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This
prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these
protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical
conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an
individual's work performance, or creating an intimidating,
hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work
environment. This policy applies to all employees, including
managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as
customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.CategoryArt
DirectorsEducationBachelor's DegreeJob typeFull time
Keywords: PopSockets, Boulder , Art Director, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!