Project Manager - ($100 MIL, Multi Sector - GC)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
If you are a Project Manager with GC experience in commercial or
multifamily projects, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsFor
over 50 years, we have developed an outstanding reputation for
quality workmanship, experienced personnel, and a dedication to
excellence. We have experience in a wide variety of projects
ranging from multi-million dollar projects to small, personalized
renovations. We are purposely involved in energy efficient
building, affordable housing, multi-family, and mixed-use
developments. Our creativity, knowledge and experience is unmatched
and is used to add value to every design and development process.
We are adept at handling all phases of the process to take a
project efficiently from conception to completion. Due to expansion
with future projects, we are looking for a Lead Superintendent to
join our team!What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct formal comprehensive pre-job planning meetings to
review estimates, plans and specs with Estimators, Superintendents
and Area Manager.
- Review all design revisions for change in cost and schedule.
Ensure field crews are aware of changes and are constructing to
most current revisions.
- Serve as the main liaison between owners, subcontractors and
company personnel fostering and maintaining good client and
business partner relationships.
- Support the project budget, schedule and contract documents by
effectively buying out material and subcontractor in a timely
manner, taking into consideration the estimators agreement with
vendors/subs at bid close.
- Drive site safety. Proactively identify and correct potential
safety hazards, motivate and recognize positive safety practices to
ensure that the project is OSHA compliant.
- Communicate quality goals to all project members; focus on
delivering the highest possible level of quality on all
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive schedule for project
personnel, equipment, and material and subcontractor requirements
to keep project on track. -Communicate productivity goals and
milestones to project team.
- Review project management procedures with all involved parties,
i.e. submittals, invoices, RFI's, change orders, close-out
- Lead and manage all supervisory personnel to complete assigned
project.What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in commercial, multifamily or
tenant improvement construction
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve
accuracy and efficiency
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of construction
management software (Procore, BlueBeam, MS Project)
- Knowledge of building systems, construction processes and
pricingWhat's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)Benefits
- Vacation/PTO: 2 Weeks PTO
- Medical: 100% Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- Dental: 100% Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- Vision: 100% Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- 401k: 3% Contribution
- Bonus: -10%
- Relocation: NegotiableSo, if you are a Project Manager and are
looking for an opportunity to partner with an industry leader,
please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : ST7-1690772 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Sylvia Trujillo -
Executive Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Boulder , Project Manager - ($100 MIL, Multi Sector - GC), Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!