Manager Business Management 1 (Boulder, CO)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NG Space) is currently seeking a
Manager of Business Management 1 to lead the Business Management
function for the rapidly growing OPIR Exploitation Systems
The successful candidate will be responsible for all program
related business management activities, including partnering with
the Operating Unit Director to ensure organizational financial
goals are achieved, ensure superior program financial performance,
and ensuring the customer's mission is achieved.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited
- Successful execution of program financial performance,
including tracking and management of customer funds, cost
performance, and cash management.
- Translate organizational objectives and strategies into program
- Ensure appropriate risk and opportunity management practices
are instituted on the program.
- Deliver predictable financial performance for monthly and
quarterly forecasts as well as against annual operating plan
- Implement and manage program Estimates at Completion.
- Participate in Annual Operating Plan and Forward Pricing
- Coordinate with peer functions to ensure excellent program
performance, maximization of ROS, and optimizing cash
- Support program and proposal activity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and clear communication to your
- Develop relationships with customer counterparts. Basic
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or business, and 6
years of business management experience; 4 years of business
management experience with a Master's degree.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Experience in the federal contracting environments.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations.
- Advanced proficiency in Cobra, Excel and SAP skills.
- Level 1 Earned Value Management program experience
- Active TS clearance
- Self-motivated, yet functions well in a team environment.
- Prior experience in Aerospace & Defense industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate within various levels of
- Demonstrated leadership, with excellent problem solving and
- Strong proposal development skills, strategy development,
estimating and negotiation experience. Salary Range: $98,800 USD -
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Boulder , Manager Business Management 1 (Boulder, CO), Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!