Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Wana Brands
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Wana Brands is the #1 infused edibles company in North America
with operations in 13 -states, Puerto Rico, Canada, and growing!
Wana is hiring a Quality Assurance Manager in their Boulder
location who will be -responsible for implementing and maintaining
a Quality Management System (QMS) that promotes customer
satisfaction and that positively impacts the financial performance
of Mountain High Products. The QA -Manager will be -responsible for
verification and validation activities associated with the
maintenance of the QMS, assist -the QA -Director in implementing
continuous improvement efforts, and monitor the QMS and report any
deviations to the QA Director and Operations Director. -Job Duties
- Issue and review QMS documentation to ensure adherence to
- Monthly quality inspections
- Assist in annual QMS reanalysis
- Verification and validation activities associated with the
- Give direction and guidance when deviations occur and create
CAPAs when required.
- Inform Quality Assurance Director and Operations Director of
abnormalities in production.
- Assisting Quality Assurance Director in the creation of QMS
documents and systems.
- Verify current employee training and re-training.
- Exercise document control procedures
- Review QMS documentation and company procedures for
- Compile laboratory test data, organize results, and communicate
test results to appropriate departments.
- Monitor specifications for products, labels, packaging, and
- Monitor all CCPs and report any deviations
- Assist Quality Assurance Director in batch investigations
including root cause analysis.
- Coordinates and Solves issues with the facilities pertaining to
risks to production.
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
- Have enviable organizational skills and a relentless attention
to detail which allows you to create and maintain meticulous
standard operating procedures.
- Able to navigate and learn software programs including but not
limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe, FileMaker Pro or other
customized software, and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive,
- A genuine commitment to the highest quality standards comes
- Able to maintain positive and professional work relationships
in a diverse work environment.Managerial -ResponsibilityThis
position has up to 3 direct reports.Work EnvironmentThis job
operates in a warehouse environment onsite. -This role routinely
uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job with or without an accommodation. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands and fingers, to handle or feel; and reach
with hands and arms. Must be able to work on your feet for up to
50% of work hours.Ability to lift up to 50lbs.Position
Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis position regularly works Monday
Thursday, 7:30a-6:00p. However, ability to work earlier or stay
later is often required in this position.Travel is not expected but
may be needed for training purposes.Required Education and
- Knowledge of cGMP practices, HACCP certification, and
- 2-3 years QA Experience or substitute education.Preferred
Education and Experience
- BS in Food Science, Food Safety, Business or related
- Previous experience in the marijuana edibles industry.Work
Authorization/Security ClearanceThis position requires a MED
Badge.COVID RequirementsAll Wana Brands employees are required to
be fully vaccinated.Wage and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 3 weeks' -PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Product discounts, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance,
financial advisor services, and more -EEO/DEI Statement -Diversity
is an important part of Wana's mission. -We encourage candidates
from all backgrounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, and disability to apply. - We
believe that unique perspectives, experiences and identities foster
and sustain a better workplace.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Wana Brands, Boulder , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!