Vice President of Operations
Company: AlsoEnergy Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Vice
President of Operations Full Time Boulder Office, Boulder, CO, US 7
days ago Requisition ID: 1586 Salary Range: $185,000.00 To
- Oversee the Production, Support and Software Engineering
departments in the for US, Europe, India and Japan.
- Be responsible for customer onboarding interactions and post
commissioning tasks including support functions.
- Be responsible for managing the migration of customers off
competitor and AlsoEnergy deprecated platforms. -
- Produce timely, accurate, and useful reports for executive
team, department leads, and Board of Directors.
- Create and provide KPI reporting of relevant data from each
department and track organization's performance measures, including
profit margins, revenue, growth, customer satisfaction and
- Cascades business development strategies to subordinates and
implements coaching and corrective practices.
- Manage worldwide procurement, production, distribution, and
support of the company's hardware products.
- Provide hands-on management of the company's day-to-day
operations with the goal of effectively serving customer
- Develop, implement, and monitor operation policies and
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical operations
- Develop, monitor, and implement processes required to
effectively manage company's current activities and operations as
well as its plans for growth; ensures that effective processes are
in place so that growth/change is achieved with minimal disruption
to day-to-day activities and profit.
- Manage the operations department's financial planning and
controls; determines profit performance goals and ensures they are
- Hire, train, supervise, motivate, and develop department
operational managers; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff
conforms to organizational policies and procedures.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates;
actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying
problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for
growth and profit.
- Implements improved processes and management methods to
generate workflow optimization.
- Develop and create department strategies to align with
- Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other
- Follow direction set by the AlsoEnergy President, Stem Chief
Executive Officer and Board of Directors.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast
data to determine department or division progress toward stated
goals and objectives.
- Confer with the executive team and other administrative
personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in
goals or objectives resulting from current status and
- Review and approve adequate plans for the control of planned
outputs, budget spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency,
engineering effectiveness, customer service, and order entry
efficiency, along with human utilization.
- Review performance against operating plans and standards.
Provide reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and
approves changes in direction of plans. -
- Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on performance
to present to management.
- Define and recommends objectives in each area of Operations.
Develop specific short-term and long-term plans and programs,
together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
- Review and approve Operations major projects involving major
functional changes within the Department's functional areas. -
- Develops plans for new areas of technology for the
manufacturing functions along with sufficient planning for areas
that support the mission of the Corporation within Operations.
- Identifies training needs, initiates development of
subordinates, and recommends effective personnel action. -
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. -
- Directly supervise the three departments.
- Indirectly supervises 120 employees within the
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years supervisory experience in manufacturing
and engineering environments.
- Proven operational management experience, or relevant role in
the Solar Industry
- Experience with international subsidiaries
- A proven track record of success facilitating organizational
change and improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, KPI's and forecasting
- Experience in Manufacturing, and worldwide product
- Experience in leading customer facing organizations including
onboarding, support, RMA and solution engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Office Setting, primarily in cubicles
- Travel by car, air, train regularly -
- Moderate to high noise levels (i.e. business office with
computers, phone, printers, moderate traffic)
- Ability to sit or stand (standing desk provide upon request) at
a computer terminal for an extended periodPhysical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to communicate (talk/sign/type/write) and
operate a computer, telephone (or alternative), keyboard (or typing
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision requirements due to computer work.
- Ability to uphold the stress of travelingOther Details:
-AlsoEnergy offers a competitive salary and a full list of
benefits. The benefit offerings include full health benefits on the
first on the month following employment (5 medical plan
options-HDHP and PPO, 2 dental plans, FSA/HSA-with employer
contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of
voluntary coverage), 401k (pre- or post-tax) with match after 90
days of employment, 10 paid calendar holidays per year, 2 floating
holidays per year, and 3 weeks of PTO per year that begins accruing
day one. -For this position, bonus will be driven by defined
Objectives and Key Results (OKR). The OKRs will be tracked
throughout the year with OKR bonus payments for achievement. -All
AlsoEnergy employees participate in the Stem (our parent company)
Long Term Incentive plan. This plan provides every employee with
Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). These RSUs will be awarded within
the first month of employment and vest 25% each year on your
anniversary for 4 years. This is our employee's opportunity to join
in the success of the company. This is a salaried exempt position,
M-F, with additional weekend work as required.Salary Range:
$185,000.00-$240,000.00 annuallyTravel: 50%This position is based
in Boulder, CO. Relocation assistance is available.COVID Notice: In
office employees (full time and periodically), and those traveling
for the company, must have the COVID-19 vaccine or be willing to
get the vaccine once they start. The company will provide paid time
to schedule and make vaccine appointments.We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: AlsoEnergy Inc., Boulder , Vice President of Operations, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!