Company: GSI Service Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This job description identifies the major responsibilities of
this position. It does not include all aspects of the position such
as potential additional duties requested by supervisors/managers
and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the
Firm's overall benefit. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions.JOB DESCRIPTION/SUMMARYThe Subcontract Manager conducts
purchasing and subcontracting activities to obtain supplies,
services, equipment, and materials needed for the execution of
projects. He or she provides support, as needed, to the Contracts
Manager and Vice President and ensures adherence to company
standard operating procedures and federal guidelines, and
regulations, as applicable.DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities include procurement planning,
preparation and analysis of purchase requests, review of statements
of work, negotiation of terms, and preparation of single source
justifications and justifications of award. The Subcontracts
Manager drafts and negotiates contractual documents commensurate
with skills and experience level. Documents include, but are not
limited to Non-disclosure Agreements, Subcontracts, Professional
Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Purchase Orders, Master
Service Agreements, Work Authorizations, Change Orders, and
closeout records. Attends and/or conducts regular program
procurement meetings with all PM's and Procurement staffThe
Subcontract Manager works closely with the Contract Manager,
procurement staff and Project Managers to:
- Prepare and negotiate subcontract.
- Prepare and fully administer/manage all agreements.
- Document procurement files as required by procurement policy
through final closeout.
- Perform thorough determinations of responsibility and
prequalification of potential subcontractors/suppliers providing
services or materials.
- Review subcontractor and supplier invoices for accuracy
verifying that the invoice meets subcontract contractual
requirements and approves.
- Maintain/Update the Procurement module of CMiC with executed
purchase orders, subcontracts, modifications, change orders, Bonds,
COIs, LOCs, and Cure Notices.
- Participate in regular meetings to provide status of
subcontracts being executed for ongoing projects.
- Assume and promulgate fiscal and ethical responsibility for
following company procedures in the conduct of the procurement
- Assist Contracts Manager and/or other management with special
administrative or project-related assignments as
required.PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVESAs a member of the Procurement team,
work with the Project Managers (PM) to develop formal procurement
plans for current and new projects. Monitor subcontract compliance
with insurance and bonding requirements and monitor subcontractor
performance. Work with PMs, accounts payable staff and certified
payroll staff to ensure subcontractors are meeting contractual
compliance requirements.During first 30 days, meet all Program and
Project Managers to review current projects and upcoming
procurement needs.Within 45 days, take a leading role in driving
the procurement process, through regular meetings with PMs.Within
12 months, assist Vice President of Administration with the
creation/update of Standard Operating Procedures.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Federal procurement and
subcontract administration preferably construction related.
- Experience working with FFP, IDIQ, and T&M contracts
- Broad experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense
Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
- 2 plus years Supervisory experienceADDITIONAL SKILLS AND
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work in a flexible, team-based environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Subcontractor/supplier relations.
- Commercial contracts, contract negotiation.
Keywords: GSI Service Group, Inc., Boulder , Subcontracts Manager, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!