Product Manager Tech Transfer
Company: PQE Group
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical
and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500
employees, 45+ nationalities and 28 subsidiaries all over the world
(Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE means being a part of
a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and
international projects, and colleagues from all over the world. Due
to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Product Manager Tech
Transfer based in Boulder, CO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the
- Experience supporting tech transfer of products, able to
interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the technology transfer process team on activities
related to successfully transferring product to a new external
supplier manufacturing sites.
- Colleague will work with process, regulatory and laboratory
workstreams to organize and drive efforts to meet schedule within
- Colleague will assist with generating knowledge transfer
documents, technology transfer plans and other transfer related
documents between sending / receiving sites
- Colleague will provide first level review of technical
documents generated by receiving site and coordinate internal
technical review of sending site / project SMEs.
- Colleague will participate/lead cross-functional team meetings
between sending and receiving sites
- Colleague will support administrative activities for the
workstream such as action/issue item tracking, generation of
meeting minutes, coordination of focused working sessions between
sending and receiving sites and follow up on actions.
- Colleague will be responsible for providing monthly schedule
updates to master scheduler
- Experience in Project management, and abiltiy to build costs,
resources and schedule for technical projects.
- Knowledge in GMP and Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical
manufacturing processes is essential to understand the basically
project flow interactions.
- Excellent teamwork, and ability to navigate in different areas
and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity, and sense of
personal ownership of deliverables and results are expected.
- Strong communication skills.
- Focus on customer service, with agility, clear communication
and reaching goals.
- Expected strong commitment and willingness to learn new
disciplines, having to deal with varied responsibilities.
- Prior Experience Preferred
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharma
project management experience. --- Project management skills to
include experience of successful delivery of projects on schedule
and to budget resources managed
- Matrix Project management Qualifications (i.e., preferred
education, experience, attributes) --- B.S. in Pharmacy, Chemistry,
Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Fluent in English, excellent communications skills, influencing
and matrix management
- Basic knowledge in Drug Product Manufacturing operations
- Basic Knowledge in FDA/EU approval requirements
Location: Boulder, CO
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and
well-rewarded for performance.We recognize the importance of
leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in
a challenging business environment, and we are committed to
providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and
inspire all our current and future leaders.
Keywords: PQE Group, Boulder , Product Manager Tech Transfer, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!