Configuration Management Analyst II
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you if you are a
Configuration Management Analyst II professional looking for an
opportunity to grow! Based in our Boulder, Colorado location, you
will be responsible for the configuration management activities for
Automated Solutions products handling design changes within our
Product Life Cycle Management and adhering to best practices in the
accomplishment of this function/activity. This position will be
supporting our sustainability initiatives within the group and
business by contributing to our products and global efforts. If
working in a collaborative, cross functional, creative environment
motivates you, we would love to hear from you! As a Configuration
Management Analyst II, You Will:
- Audit and update Bills of Materials, internal and
manufacturer's part numbers, and associated documentation to
synchronize data between Emerson and respective supplier
- Prepare and process standard and engineered to order change
requests, change orders and change actions throughout the product
- Manage part numbers (revisions, documentation, environmental
compliance, and lifecycle), conduct impact analysis and update
Bills of Materials.
- Connect with suppliers about part number changes, environmental
compliance, and execution of orderable part numbers and
- Analyze proposed part-designs, identify and document
Who you are:
You are action oriented and communicate effectively across the
organization. You also enjoy detailed work and are resilient when
faced with complex situations and information. Required Education,
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field preferred.
Related work experience considered.
- Two to four years working with Engineering Change processes and
- Computer savvy is a must
- Knowledge of basic Configuration Management principles and
practices and the Product Lifecycle Management and Enterprise
Resource Planning systems.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship
will not be provided for this position.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- Electrical and/or mechanical engineering skills preferred, but
- Strong personal interaction skills, team oriented, and able to
efficiently balance multiple priorities.
- Must be comfortable with learning and working in various
computer and system applications
Flexible Work Schedule - Remote Work Option
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option up to three
days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work
schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the
needs of our customers.
Our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay a competitive base
salary, within the local market in which we operate, and reward
performance during the annual merit review process. In accordance
with Colorado EPEWA, the salary range -for this role is $75,000 -
$95,000 annually, commensurate with the skills, talent,
capabilities, and experience each candidate brings to a role. -
Keywords: Shakopeemn, Boulder , Configuration Management Analyst II, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!