Community Manager - Affordable
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team of talented
property professionals? Are you looking to find more than just a
job - rather a career filled with purpose? Do you want to make an
impactful difference by providing affordable housing to those that
need it most? Are you Bilingual in Spanish and English?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team as a Community
Manager at Suan Juan Del Centro, a 150 unit Affordable LIHTC/HUD
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE
- Lots of paid time off (19+ days!) - we value your life outside
- Customizable total rewards package - pick from our medical,
vision and dental options, along with our life insurance and an
Employee Assistance Program
- Financial wellness perks to set you up for success - such as
401(k), FSA & HSA, employer-paid life and AD&D insurance; paid
leave & disability programs.
- Mental health resources, such as counseling, are available to
our team members.
- Fertility benefits - such as surrogacy, adoption assistance and
- Paid time off to volunteer and we will match your charitable
donations! We are a passionate team making real impact on the
- Grow with us - learning & training programs; tuition &
certification reimbursement; internal advancement opportunities are
- ...and so much more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING AS A COMMUNITY MANAGER
- You'll be at the heart of our business - the face of Related
Management Company (RMC) for residents, employees, and agency
- Show your team the way toward meeting business objectives:
ensuring your property meets budgeted profitability and is in
compliance with all regulations.
- Help your team flourish through coaching and development,
helping them achieve their professional goals while tracking toward
- Set annual property budget in partnership with Regional
- Develop and execute SMART action plans to improve property
revenue and minimize controllable expenses; ensure property
performs at or exceeding annual budget.
- Lead consistent team communication and host team meetings to
align toward business goals.
- Manage resident relations and requests, including conflict
resolution, while maintaining a strong sense of community.
- Oversee and provide guidance to maintenance staff; manage
invoice and payment processing.
- Partner with property support teams (e.g., Compliance, HR,
Facilities) to address concerns and for assistance as needed to
advance the business.
- Manage compliance requests from government/regulatory agencies
in partnership with Regional Compliance team.
- $60,000 - $65,000 / yearly
- with an annual bonus that is tied to performance
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 3 years of property management experience
with knowledge of HUD Section 8, LIHTC, and/or other affordable
- You are Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- You are committed to exceed expectations of those around you by
providing exceptional service
- You bring determination each day - embracing constructive
criticism and pushing to get better
- You believe in teamwork - that we are better, together
- You are trustworthy and reliable to do the right thing - no
- You welcome everyone and know the best ideas are born through
diversity of thought and perspective
A BIT ABOUT US
We call ourselves Related Management Company (RMC) and believe in
enriching lives through affordable housing. Today, Related
Affordable owns and preserves one of the largest affordable housing
portfolios in the nation. The company is driven by the belief that
everyone deserves a quality home and works hard to deliver that for
communities across the country.
The" secret ingredient" to our success is our employees' genuine
empathy, and we believe in investing in our talent and cultivating
a positive, team-oriented environment where every voice is valued.
Employees are encouraged to take on new challenges boldly,
transcend the status quo, and demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial
Join our mission of creating thriving communities and making a
difference in the world!
Are you ready to change lives and partner with us as a Community
Manager? Great, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration - we can't
wait to speak with you!
Related Management Company (RMC) is the leading innovator in
managing real estate as an owner/operator. There is strength in
numbers - RMC operates hundreds of properties in 22 states and
Washington, D.C., providing our employees with unparalleled growth
opportunities. Our portfolio includes affordable, workforce,
market-rate, and luxury housing. We are passionate about exceeding
quality expectations in every single asset class. As a subsidiary
of Related Companies, we've been at the forefront of sustainability
too, with most of our new developments pursuing LEED Silver
certification or higher.
At RMC, we Welcome Everyone. It is our mindset that welcomed
employees invoke welcomed residents. When you work here, you're
encouraged to be your best, authentic self. With persistent focus,
we are strengthening internal mobility, employee engagement, and
investing in leadership development to continuously improve the
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy
to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a
condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For information about how we use your personal information,
including information submitted for career opportunities, please
Keywords: Related, Boulder , Community Manager - Affordable, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!