Company: Envision Home Health & Hospice
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Bridges Community Health & Hospice is currently seeking a full
time Physical Therapist to provide exceptional care to patients and
families enrolled in our Home Health program in Boulder and
Longmont area.A strong commitment to delivering exceptional care,
while demonstrating compassion and integrity is foremost within our
organization. Comprehensive and precise communication skills are
essential. Become an integral part of an exceptional company with a
focus on your bright future.Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in the Boulder/Longmont CO
- Routinely assess and revise the therapy Care Plan to insure
best patient outcomes while working with a multi-disciplinary team
of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, RN Case
Managers, Occupational Therapists, Social Services, and Certified
- Routinely performs complete evaluations of the patients'
functional status, muscle function, and endurance.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations
resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Educate patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately and timely document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and
- Physical Therapy License in good standing
- Reliable transportation, Auto insurance, Drivers License
- Able to pass a background Check
- Previous Home Health experience is highly preferred
- Covid Vaccination mandated by the state of COBenefits
- 401(k) matching
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral programBridges Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative
Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most
comfortable: at home. Bridges is Denver's most comprehensive home
care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, new
vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of
Colorado's healthcare environment!Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per
Keywords: Envision Home Health & Hospice, Boulder , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!