Registered Nurse - RN- Boulder
Company: ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
ProMedica (formerly HCR ManorCare) provides a range of services,
including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical
and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy.$$Sign on bonus, Student loan repayment,
Tuition reimbursement, 401K match, Company paid life insurance and
many more benefits$
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing
personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice
coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs
are met in accordance with professional standards of practice
through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and
federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians
who would like to combine their love for people and strong work
ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has
direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility
for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and familyRN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with sign on bonuses of $6,000 or more
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
398 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Boulder,
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific
Details:$36.00-$41.37 per hour based on experience.
8 or 12 hour shifts available$$Sign on bonus, Student loan
repayment, Tuition reimbursement, 401K match, Company paid life
insurance and many more benefits$
Keywords: ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Boulder , Registered Nurse - RN- Boulder, Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!