Dermatologist - Boulder, CO
Company: U.S. Dermatology Partners
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Dermatology opening in Boulder, Colorado. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this
- NEW! Deferred compensation plan
U.S. Dermatology Partners is GROWING! U.S. Dermatology Partners is
seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Boulder,
Colorado! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest
physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our
comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and
operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the
United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities
equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million
patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners' Physicians and Providers Benefit
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty
colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes
allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians
- MAs who act as your scribe.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance
from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create
optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT,
Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment,
Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and
providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive
Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program
through the development of quality measures and annual
- EMA EMR.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include
organic search, online lists and citations, social media,
reputation management, patient education and promotions and
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus
there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
ABOUT THE AREA
In the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, enjoy beautiful weather,
numerous breweries, and an extensive arts and entertainment
culture- all while maintaining proximity to the state's capital!
With thousands of acres of recreational open space, conservation
easements, and nature preserves, there is no shortage of outdoor
activities to take part in year-round!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established
practice in an expanding community which proudly serves Boulder,
Colorado and its surrounding neighborhoods:
Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: U.S. Dermatology Partners, Boulder , Dermatologist - Boulder, CO, Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!