Reliable Caregivers Needed Immediately in Boulder
Company: Griswold Home Care of Westminster-Broomfield & Bou
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a caregiver at Griswold Home Care, you'll
build relationships, improve the quality of life, and serve elderly
in need of love and care. We are currently in need of someone to
help clients across Longmont and Boulder County. The
responsibilities of a caregiver can include providing companionship
both in and out of the home, assisting with dressing, hygiene, and
using the bathroom, getting recipients in and out of bed and
helping them move about, and reminding recipients to take their
medication, among other duties. You will make around $17-$22 per
hour, and we have positions available immediately!Benefits that we
- Work today, get paid today. Life can be unpredictable, and
sometimes payday is just too far away. Tapcheck allows our
caregivers to access their earnings whenever they need them.
- Medical Benefits for yourself and or your family/dependents,
with United HealthCare. Offered to all caregivers working over 30
hours/week and have been with us for at least 90 days.
- Weekly Pay every Friday!
- Sign on Bonus up to $300!
- Direct Deposit to your account each week.
- Lasting Relationships. Making an impact on your community and a
difference by serving those in need. One-on-One with Clients.
- Variety of shifts include overnights, morning, and
- Great team that appreciates what you do!
- Paid Training courses will be at your fingertips every day to
help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for
- Attendance Bonus up to $100 each month for being reliable.
- Paid Sick Time accrued by each employee when they start
- Referral Bonus up to $50 for each referral.
- Competitive Pay! It is very negotiable based off your
experience, flexibility, and availability.
- Flexibility. We understand how difficult it can be to find a
job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities.
We'll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your
- Location. We do our best to provide clients as close to you as
we possibly can. Job Requirements:Experience is preferred but not
required.Individuals who are very reliable to provide care to those
depending on you. Have a valid driver's license and car.Smart Phone
for accessing scheduling app. Have a true heart for helping
others.Pass a criminal background check.Individuals who are
compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have
experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that's a
bonus!Griswold Home Care is committed to treating all Caregivers
with respect and consideration. We strive to keep wages
competitive, to listen to the needs of Caregivers, and to serve as
Keywords: Griswold Home Care of Westminster-Broomfield & Bou, Boulder , Reliable Caregivers Needed Immediately in Boulder, Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!