Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: June 16, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Child
Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $272,000-$350,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations!!Child Psychiatrists are a
critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child
Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.We
are 40 offices strong and still growing in Colorado, with offices
as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County, Greater Denver , as South
as Colorado Springs and as far west as Grand Junction!If interested
in additional information or interview, please reach out to Krystal
Johnson via phone/text at 512-627-2148 or via email at
@Lifestance.com . About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics
nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric
nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
Please learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to
creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Boulder , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available), Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!