Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Boulder, Colorado. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range-$242,000-$362,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations!!Child Psychiatrists are a
critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child
Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists in the
area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
We are 40 offices strong and still growing in Colorado, with
offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County, Greater Denver ,
as South as Colorado Springs and as far west as Grand Junction!
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach
out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at or via email at .
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Boulder , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available), Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!