Mental Health Therapist (LMFT/LCSW/LPC)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Newly certified! Start your career with us! Remote!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Madeline LazarusAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$60,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:We are seeking experienced
psychotherapists to provide mental health treatment for the benefit
of clients and the community. We are a rapidly expanding practice
that believes in strengthening the community by providing vital
services to people in need.Hiring for: Full-time and part-time
Mental Health TherapistsLocation: Boulder, CO - REMOTE OPTIONALWhy
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Great culture that fosters learning
- Excellent health benefitsJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Mental Health Therapists to join our
team. The ideal candidate must be an LMFT, LCSW, or LPC with a
minimum of 2+ years of experience in mental health. As a Mental
Health Therapist, you will be responsible for providing
high-quality mental health services to our
- Conduct comprehensive mental health assessments and develop
treatment plans for patients.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy sessions to
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure
continuity of care.
- Provide referrals to outside resources when necessary.
- Participate in training and supervision of other mental health
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic health records
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Medicaid and other regulatory
- Must be an LMFT, LCSW, or LPC with a minimum of 2+ years of
experience in mental health
- 2-5 year post graduate experience in individual, group, family
and couples' therapy.
- Must have a strong understanding of mental health disorders and
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a valid license to practice in the state.
- Must have experience working with diverse populations.
- Must have experience with crisis intervention and
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and adhere to ethical
standards. If you are passionate about helping others and have the
required experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply
for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary,
benefits package, and a supportive work environment.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boulder , Mental Health Therapist (LMFT/LCSW/LPC), Healthcare , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!