Brewing Market Coffee is a Boulder County, Colorado company in
business since 1977. We are looking for the newest members of our
management team. We are looking for leaders who thrive in a
fast-paced environment! . Previous management experience required
and previous coffee/tea experience preferred.
We are looking for a natural team leader and motivator, someone
who is reliable and has open availability (opening to closing), and
someone who loves all things coffee and tea! Responsible for
helping create a positive work environment for your team. We have a
strong regular customer base due to our quality products and great
customer service. Close attention to detail required. This position
is a full time position. The main goal of the store manager is to
maintain and run all operations of the store.
This position requires the store manager to exhibit integrity,
honesty, reliability, and accountability. Store manager should be
an exemplary leader for their staff. The store manager is expected
to have the best interest of the store and the Brewing Market at
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Management and motivation of staff including hiring, firing,
training and scheduling
* Maintaining high standards of drink quality and customer
service by staff.
* Knowledge about all merchandise available for purchase.
* Ordering all supplies or overseeing staff who does orders
* Maintaining merchandise including hard goods, perishable,
beans, teas, candies, etc.
* Daily Financials * Store appearance and maintenance
* Store opening and closing on all days of operation on time
* Being on call for needs of staff while not at the store.
* Increase of sales and productivity
If you think that you are a good candidate for this position,
please respond to this ad with a cover letter explaining why you
would be the next valuable member of our team or stop by any
location to pick up an application! Please include a complete