Barista - Full-Time - Part-Time *
Company: Frasier Meadows
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Now Hiring: BaristaMust Love Seniors---and Cafes!A favorite
fixture in Boulder since 1960, Frasier is an independent,
non-profit (501(c)(3), mission driven, CARF accredited continuing
care retirement community. We are growing and it isn't just new
(and greener) buildings! We are growing our programs and offerings
both inside and outside our campus, implementing innovative methods
to create community, and building on our culture of excellence.The
Barista expedites coffee-espresso drinks and related food and
beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and is
aware of minimum standards for a quality food service operation.
Interacts with customers and other employees in a friendly and
courteous manner.You get how important Baristas are to our
residents and are committed to ensuring everyone gets the best
service. You are organized and can recommend coffees, ice creams
and pastries to our residents . You bring your unique skills and
talents to a diverse team, along with growth mindset and a penchant
for making what we do fun. You would also jump at the chance to get
to know our amazing residents.Here's what you'll do:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into the POS devise, accepts cash and
- Required to replenish condiments, beverages, and general
supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Responsible for ensuring proper presentation, portion control,
and maintenance of proper serving temperatures - follows HACCP
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
and utensils within work area.
- Ensures proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes
and in following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
service as assigned.
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers directly to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly, efficiently and does not allow
back-ups or snags in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
explains same to customers accurately.
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised
attractively per standards. Serve food neatly and
- Develops a positive working relationship.
- Assist other functions as needed.
- An advocate of selling techniques by establishing
communication, obtaining product knowledge, and assisting in the
buying decision.Here's what you need:
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English
- Must successfully pass organization required background
- Must successfully complete organization health screening
- Must become Barista certified.
- Must possess valid local Food Handler's Permit where
required.We work with a vulnerable population, and to protect our
residents, the COVID-19 vaccine, annual Influenza (Flu) vaccine,
Drug Screen and Background Check are conditions of
employment.Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Range: $15 - 18 per hourFrasier offers a comprehensive
benefits package to all employees working at least 32 hours per
week. Frasier's benefits package includes medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, short-term
and long-term disability insurance, supplemental life insurance,
employee assistance program, a 401K retirement plan and
PTO.Part-time employees, scheduled to work less than 30 hours per
week, receive a benefits package which includes group term life, a
401K retirement plan and sick time. Employees scheduled to work at
least 30 hours per week are also eligible for medical
benefits.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY -
DRUG FREEBackground, flu vaccination and drug screening are
conditions of employmentFrasier uses E-verify.
Internal Code: FD2
Keywords: Frasier Meadows, Boulder , Barista - Full-Time - Part-Time *, Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!