Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Company: Support, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Department: Residential Services
Position Status: Full/Part Time
Pay Range: up to $18
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic person to
work with individuals and families in our care. Make a difference
in people's lives by providing much needed companionship, supports,
and community opportunities, in a flexible and rewarding role. Here
is what you can expect in this role:
- Provide personal care to adults with intellectual and
- Assist individuals with hygiene care, household cleaning, and
- Plan and carry out a variety of recreational activities to
enhance social development in the community
- Accompany client(s) to supermarket, museums, parks, dances,
recreation centers, etc.
- Provide transportation to individuals as needed
- Assist with medical care, including appointments and
- Provide documentation of progress notes and medical
- May provide training on life learning skills
- Hours vary depending on client(s) needs
To be successful, candidates . . .
- . . should be active and enjoy participating in a variety of
community events and activities
- . . should have Basic computer skills
- . . will pass a complete background check
- . . have a reliable vehicle, auto insurance, and valid driver's
- . . should have proof of High School Diploma or GED
- . . have some understanding/experience with working with adults
with intellectual disabilities
Preferred For The Position In Boulder---
---a sense of adventure! This individual is active and likes to
walk/hike and explore locally and beyond
---ability to rent a vehicle and open to both in-state day trips
and an annual out-of-state trip
---ability to take the lead with planning activities week to week
within a budget
---responsible, reliable, on-time, and a great communicator (must
be a good listener)
Why Support, Inc.?
In our most recent anonymous employee survey, 100% of respondents
said they would recommend Support, Inc. to a friend as a great
place to work. We believe it's our highly supportive and committed
culture, that extends to each other and those we serve. Come join
our great team!
Full time employees enjoy . . .
Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance options
Generous progressive PTO
Paid initial and ongoing training, including Relias, Safety Care,
CPR/First Aid and QMAP
Quarterly awards and gifts
Benefit options, including Pet insurance!
Flexibility and opportunities for growth
Options to work overtime at events or with additional shifts &
Rewarding independent work
And much more!
Support, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
We are required by state and federal agencies to keep certain
statistical records on applicants. It will not be used in any way
to discriminate against you because of your sex, race, age, sexual
orientation, creed, national origin, disability or military status,
gender identity, unless related to a bona fide occupational
qualification as defined by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission
and the Equal Opportunity Commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
with unsolicited services or offers.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Support, Inc., Boulder , Direct Support Professional (DSP), Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!