Posted on: June 11, 2022
Catering Sous ChefReports to Executive Chef -ISS offers a
competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off,
and a starting hourly salary of -$23.75Key Purpose:Catering Sous
Chef is responsible for assisting in the overall success of the
food program. This entails adhering to client's culture and
guidelines, OSHA, the Health Department's regulations, and
Guckenheimer food quality standards.This position oversees the
daily operational tasks, net menu's recipe execution, production
sheets and pars, food purchasing, sanitation and safety. In
addition, the Sous Chef motivates, trains, develops and directs all
employees to accomplish the objectives of the operation -The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Guckenheimer may identify additional responsibilities of
the position. - These responsibilities may differ from account to
account, depending on the business needs and client requirements.
-Success - Criteria:
- Kitchen organization and cleanliness provide a safe environment
for all employees and guest
- Workplace Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
daily - -
- Food Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
- HACCP guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
- All internal audit guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
- Guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily Key
- Always provide the highest quality of service in accordance
with ISS/Guckenheimer and client standards.
- Utilize food preparation procedures in accordance with current
applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations to
ensure high quality food service is provided.
- Assist Executive Chef with administrative duties including,
attendance, human resources and all other timelines as
- Monitor and review HACCP logs
- Assemble RTE menu items in accordance with recipes, following
core standards for ISS/GEI for presentation, packaging, and
- Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment and must follow
ISS/Guckenheimer, and government regulatory rules and
- Support management team with taking monthly inventory
- Notify management when there are any concerns with product
quantities, food/equipment safety, or any other situation that
requires management attention.
- Attend all meetings of the day.
- Report all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned Food
- Ensure that high quality food items are creatively, well
prepared and presented in a cost-effective manner.
- Follow Guckenheimer's food standards guidelines
- Ensure that all products and ingredients that are used are
purchased following Guckenheimer's purchasing standards and
- Work with the management team to ensure that all display,
catering and caf-- service and culinary set up meet specific
- Make sure all kitchen waste is disposed of properly in the most
sustainable manner as supported by the client and directed. Staff
- Train and supervise staff.
- Supervise proper uniform standards following the employee
handbook and established account guidelines.
- Assist in staff reviews, coaching sessions and disciplinary
- Ensure that all training standards are met and documented for
direct hires Customer Service
- Represent the company in a courteous, efficient, and
professional manner in all customer, client and employee
- Interact with customers and resolve customer complaints in a
friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Communicate with the Client honestly, accurately and in a
timely manner. All communication including e-mail is written in a
professional and organized manner Financial -
- Review weekly participation, making recommendations if there is
a noticeable change that may affect food budget or service
- Maintain and monitor labor with business forecasts and the
- Ensure that food cost meets budgetary goals each week. Retail -
- Ensure that overall caf-- meets the standards, as well as
oversee the daily appearance and upkeep of the Caf-- as directed by
- Supervise the proper presentation of food.
- Adhere to Guckenheimer's standards of fresh and creative
d--cor; making sure it represents season and the food that is been
- Edit the daily signage for proper spelling, allergens and
descriptions. Physical Demands & Work Demands:
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods.
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8
- Reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to
- Utilize team lift, transportation carts, and any other means of
assistance when dealing with heavy loads. As a global organization
ISS Group is committed to making the international community more
resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and
inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age,
gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious
beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to
lead our industry by example and positively influence the market
wherever we operate.ISS, a leading workplace experience and
facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that
contribute to better business performance and makes life easier,
more productive and enjoyable - delivered to high standards by
people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places
make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with
over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work,
think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect
people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78
billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen,
Keywords: ISS, Boulder , Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!