Company: Hyatt Place Boulder Pearl Street
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Highgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.LocationHyatt Place
Boulder Pearl Street2280 Junction PlaceBoulder, CO
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and -ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotels mixing
and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing
liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotels
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to
avoid problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher
locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in hotel or
a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Pay $13.00/hr - $15.00/hr plus any Tips earned
Keywords: Hyatt Place Boulder Pearl Street, Boulder , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!