Lead Customer Service Associate
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Summary The Lead Customer Service Associate will perform
activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the
overall organizational goals. Responsibilities include providing
excellent customer service, cash handling, safety awareness,
on-time performance, cleanliness of terminal and buses and
providing a stellar customer experience. The Lead CSA will also
serve as a mentor for other Customer Service Associates.
- Interacts and interfaces with customers by providing
information and assistance.
- Oversees and assists in resolution of customer complaints.
- Acts as mentor for current CSAs, specifically for those working
the ticket counters
- Coordinates activities and provides guidance to CSAs.
- Ensures CSAs adhere to company policies and procedures. Coaches
employees when necessary.
- Determines status of arriving buses and bus numbers.
- Meets all late schedules in excess of published connecting
- Verifies ticket lines are clear before bus departs.
- Assist drivers with boarding procedures.
- Helps Investigates tracing process issues.
- Assists management team with GPX accounting functions and cash
- Performs other duties as assigned by City Manager.
- Two (2) years of general knowledge of terminal, to include work
experience as a Ticket Agent and/or Baggage Agent
- Cash handling experience
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business needs
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Office with heating and cooling
- Outdoors, not sheltered from the elements
- Ability to move about the office/terminal and between
- Utilize standard office equipment
Keywords: Greyhound, Boulder , Lead Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!