Senior Director, Leadership Development, Culture and Talent Management
Company: Meati Foods
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Role: Senior Director, Leadership Development, Culture &
Meati is seeking a Senior Director, Leadership Development, Culture
& Talent Management to work with senior leaders and the People &
Culture to design, build, and implement strategic talent systems to
attract and retain top talent, develop a culture with a sense of
psychological safety and inclusiveness that drives differentiated
innovation, and demonstrate relentless focus on high performance
and positive impact. This individual will consult, in partnership
with HR leaders, with business leaders and teams to understand
organizational effectiveness issues and needs and spearhead
solutions for driving team effectiveness and high-performance
teams, and managing organizational changes.
- Provide thought leadership and consulting in the areas of
organizational design, change management strategies, employee
engagement, and leadership formation.
- Identify organizational effectiveness initiatives that enhance
employee engagement, operating effectiveness, and organizational
- Proactively address organizational effectiveness issues by
assessing root causes and performance gaps and implementing
- Manages and continuously improves the talent strategy and
supporting programs to help recruit, develop and retain our future
generation of leaders.
- Conducts needs analyses and works with managers to determine
emerging business trends, skill needs and corresponding training
and development strategies.
- Formulate training strategies, programs, and schedules, based
on knowledge of identified training needs, company production
processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or
- Select appropriate instructional procedures or methods to
maximize skill development such as individual education, group
instruction, self-study, webinars, case studies, simulation
exercises, role play and course curriculum.
- Leads annual talent management processes across the business,
including Performance Management, Talent Strategy, Succession
Planning and Employee Engagement
- Enables strategic talent management practices such as early
identification, understanding individual employee motivators,
associated development and retention, career acceleration
assignments, reward and recognition, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10+ years of progressive Talent Development experience, with at
least 3 years at an senior leadership level.
Preferred Skills and Experiences
- Master's Degree.
- Prior Learning & Development, organization effectiveness and
talent management experience.
- Business Acumen: Uses extensive knowledge and insight about the
business to fully engage in business discussions and lead People
Excellence strategy to improve talent and business
- Strategic Partner: Develops effective relationships with
clients by building trust, leveraging networks, applying HR
expertise, and measuring and ensuring business results.
- Organizational Effectiveness: Creates an effective and strong
organization by utilizing organizational diagnosis tools,
leveraging organization design principles, and building
organization capabilities in line with Meati's core values to win
against the competition.
- Data-driven Insights: Applies data analytics and judgment to
draw insights that inform business decision making.
- Coach: Uses coaching and influencing skills to drive change and
leaders' ownership/accountability successfully.
- Change Champion: Partners to lead and sustain change creating
an agile and high growth organization.
Compensation: Range is $148-200K including a potential annual bonus
and equity. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Keywords: Meati Foods, Boulder , Senior Director, Leadership Development, Culture and Talent Management, Human Resources , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!