Product Manager - Productivity Technology (Boulder, CO)
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to
what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single
enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate
diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where
we live and work.
This is a great opportunity for a experienced software product
manager to come in and make an immediate impact at one of the
world's best software companies.
The product manager in this role will have a unique opportunity to
help guide a highly skilled engineering and design team to create
product used by 1000s of Workday customers to get their day-to-day
jobs done, making everyday tasks more efficient.
The Workday Drive product is the single place to store, share, and
collaborate on Workday content within the security of Workday. You
will have the opportunity to build consumer-like experiences within
an enterprise setting while enabling creators and decision makers a
faster and better way to explore, engage with, and analyze their
data securely within the Workday cloud.
As the Drive Product Manager, you will:
- Use industry, product and customer knowledge to influence
product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Lead product discovery; talking with customers, logically
assessing their challenges, define the problems to be solved, work
with design and development to create solutions, complete
functional competitive analysis, and author requirements.
- Work closely with agile development teams to efficiently
deliver high quality software solutions on a regular
- Gather product insights and feedback every week, and infuse the
learnings back into the organization and product area
- Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the
customer and Drive product internally.
If you are:
- Highly self-motivated, passionate about products, always
looking to take on work and get great pleasure from helping others
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal, and enjoy fast
paced work environment.
- Exceptional in the details, super-organized - juggling multiple
projects in a complex organization, meet deadlines, deliver
- A relationship builder, collaborator and initiative
- Flexible, reliable, outgoing and have a positive work
If you have:
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in cloud
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of
modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated the ability to learn multiple functional areas of
business - engineering, design, finance, sales, or
- Demonstrated the ability to figure out solutions to hard
problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess
risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured,
data-informed, written narrative.
- A proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and
company leaders in a constructive and collaborative
- Experience with collaborative security models.
- Knowledge of platform technology and architecture.
Then, please apply and join the revolution of cloud-based,
user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Keywords: Workday, Boulder , Product Manager - Productivity Technology (Boulder, CO), IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!