Posted on: April 6, 2021
Be part of a team that's united in spirit, but diverse in
thought and background We're forward-thinking technology people
with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and
try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we
can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with
others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and
openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great
ideas. What is your great idea? About Us Our team at NetApp
develops innovative and unique solutions to assist our customers in
solving the challenges of managing and monitoring storage solutions
both in the cloud and hybrid environments. Our solutions are a part
of a broader suite of products that enable our Data Fabric to
address the needs of a data-driven world. About The Role As a
Front-End Developer on our team, you will work as part of a truly
innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing,
testing and debugging our management and monitoring solutions. You
will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing
products. If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and
getting things done, you may be just the person we're looking for!
What will you do:
- Design, implement and verify features, systems and
- Translate complex product requirements, transform design
wireframes into code, build automated test suites and deliver
everything in a continuous fashion.
- Provide team and project technical leadership and participate
in technical decisions.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will
contribute towards team, department and company goals. About You
- Experience building HTML templates with a modern CSS library,
including CSS animations, media extensions, and CSS extensions like
SASS or LESS.
- Ability to participate in and drive technical discussions with
your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Proficient understanding of continuous integration technologies
such as Jenkins.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as
- Experience interacting with and building web APIs. Experience
with RESTful + JSON RPC services.
- Experience working collaboratively with product and design
- Experience in automating build pipelines and implement CI/CD
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of
- 3-6 years of software development experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or
related field. You might also have:
- Proficiency in at least one dynamically typed language such as
Python or Ruby.
- Proficiency in a statically typed language such as Go.
- Experience working with Docker as build and test
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments. What you'll
love about us
- Our Culture: It's our culture and our people. If you ask anyone
at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same:
it's the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing
Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental,
wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it's flexible spending,
stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you
to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance,
we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal
services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace
and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of
belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a
higher performing organization. Why NetApp? In a world full of
generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate
the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and
empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine
to make a difference for our customers, partners, and
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off
program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time
off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We
provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans
for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal
services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings
programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us. Colorado
Residents Only: If the Company determines this role will be
performed in Colorado, the starting salary for this position is
$120,690. This role could be eligible for comprehensive benefits
including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid Time off
(PTO), Company bonus, Employee stock purchase plan, and restricted
stocks (RSU's) *. Final compensation will be dependent on various
factors such as location, qualifications, certifications, relevant
work experience and other factors, consistent with applicable
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Job Segment: Developer, Medical, Software Engineer, Engineer,
Product Development, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering,
Keywords: NetApp, Boulder , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!