Ruby on Rails Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Senior Ruby on Rails EngineerJob DescriptionOur client is
looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Engineer to expand their
impact as an established leader in HR B2B SaaS. You will get to
positively affect some of the most influential companies in the
world by building a product that empowers employees to show
appreciation for each other. We're looking for someone who is both
highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a
seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on
design and write clean, maintainable code. You will use your
experience in modern web frameworks and development tools to drive
best practices across the team.What you'll do
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that
loves to deliver value for our customers.
- Develop new systems and features from idea to production.
- Constantly analyze and improve our user experiences.
- Be a part of our high growth journey and collaborate to create
and iterate on our practices.
- Have the support of your amazing, talented colleagues while
working on small, high impact teams and enjoying the trust and
autonomy needed to be biased toward action.
- Embrace a nuanced view of time off, as we encourage our team to
mix work and free time in different ways to help people stay
motivated and refreshed.Experience Required
- Have 6+ years professional web development
- Have 4+ years of professional experience with Ruby on
- Are a passionate about building scalable, API-centric
- Have worked with a variety of best-in-class cloud
- Embody the Ten Principles for Growth as an Engineer
- Are interested in the things we talk about at our engineering
site (please ask for this)
- Are eager to communicate cross-functionally and within product,
design, and engineering
- Architect code for performance, scalability, and future
- Leave code better than it was foundBonus Points for...
- Having experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Uplifting and mentoring other team members through code
reviews, pairing sessions, architecture input, proactive
communication, and/or strong leadership qualities
- A strong interest in learning about new technologies,
development processes, and practices and shares this knowledge with
the team or implements tooling around it
- Being an advocate and change agent for deployment and
development best practices
- The drive to act and own high-impact projects from day one
- Previous work experience in a startup environmentBenefits and
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the
way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate
change at a growing company.
- Flexible "work-from" policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Prosum, Boulder , Ruby on Rails Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!