HYBRID Linux Operating System Engineer
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: January 10, 2022
POSITION PROFILETechnical professional who participates in
design, test, development, and/or support of software products
and/or systems. Develops new, modifies and improves, or supports
existing software products and solutions. Works under the general
guidance of more senior professionals, and decisions are aided by
tools and processes. Receives detailed instructions and work is
closely managed.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs basic software activities related to the development
of a software product or solution.
- Determines and examines software alternatives. Recommends and
implements basic software solutions.
- Contributes to project planning in the team or local unit; work
is usually part of a larger project.
- Works on software development projects, with guidance.
Sometimes coordinates activities of team members.
- Recommends solutions to problems/issues that impact the
- Accountable for completion of technical objectives on schedule
and within cost and quality objectives.
- Decisions contribute to project/team objectives and impact
customer satisfaction, cost, quality and expense.
- Failure to accomplish results can be normally overcome without
a significant impact to the organization.
- Understands and follows existing local development
- Constructively challenges and improves processes related to
his/her specific assignment.
- Documents own work.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
(Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Has a basic professional theoretical and conceptual knowledge
in a specific field of software development, typically acquired via
a bachelor's degree or professional experience.Ricoh is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled.Additional Pay Details:Compensation Range is:
85,000-90,000Position is eligible up to 6% STI/BonusClick Here to
view RicohUSA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Boulder , HYBRID Linux Operating System Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!