Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Cured is building the leading CRM and Marketing platform for
healthcare organizations. Our platform empowers healthcare
organizations to create and maintain meaningful, life long
relationships with healthcare consumers through personalized
multi-channel touch points delivered at the right time via the
right channel throughout their journey. - Cured believes we all
should be able to access care with ease-informed and
comforted-inside and outside of a doctor's office. We work to unify
people, process, and technology to dramatically improve
experiences, efficiencies, and outcomes for those in need. We bring
care full circle. Employment eligibility : Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
. Work location : Must work in a location within the United States.
- Travel : Limited travel outside of company-wide events
Compensation: Starting at $135,000 + bonus and equity Benefits
eligible: Yes Reports to: Director of Engineering - About the role
This position, embedded within the product development team, offers
a unique opportunity to set the company's strategy and direction in
infrastructure, security, and deployment, through largely
greenfield development. The role is ideal for experienced DevOps
engineers who embrace the DevOps philosophy, and who look to act as
force multipliers for their teams, enabling all technical staff to
deploy and operate infrastructure and services. Cured's commitment
Cured is committed to a diverse workforce - we believe that a broad
array of perspectives leads to happier employees, stronger products
and more satisfied customers - so candidates belonging to
traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to
apply. Minimum qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, software
developer, automation engineer, and/or SRE.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- A collaborative, team-first mindset.
- Desired technical skills:
- Proficiency in one or more Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
tools/frameworks, such as Terraform, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, including such tools as Git,
GitHub Actions, TravisCI, and/or Jenkins.
- Extensive experience with one or more cloud providers (ideally
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages, such as Python
- Experience with containers (ideally Docker with Fargate or
- Additional helpful technical skills:
- Familiarity with serverless technologies (including the
- Familiarity with specific elements of our stack, including
TypeScript/Node.js; React; Amazon services including SES, SNS,
Redshift, CloudWatch, Kinesis, and RDS (Postgres); Auth0; and
Python with Spark and Dask.
- Familiarity with and/or interest in ML/AI pipelines.
- Experience in building and managing teams desired, but not
- Knowledge and past experience working within the healthcare
industry is helpful, but not required. Compensation + benefits
- Salary range: Starting at $135,000 plus bonus and equity
- Health, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k savings program with employer match
- Open paid time off policy -
- Paid parental leave Applications and interviews occur on a
rolling basis. We have locations in Boulder, Chicago, and
Indianapolis. Fully remote candidates are considered on a case by
case basis. - Cured is an equal employment opportunity employer and
provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cured will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to
Keywords: Cured, Boulder , Senior Software Engineer, DevOps, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!