Senior Specialist-Technology Service Management
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DIRECTV - Sr. Specialist - Technical Services Management (Tools
& Data focused)
DIRECTV is changing the way the world experiences entertainment.
We're delivering cutting-edge products and services that redefine
the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we're
revolutionizing how our customers access content anytime, anywhere.
With premier video services like DIRECTV, our industry-leading team
is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we're
creating the best entertainment and communications experience in
DIRECTV is looking for a talented, highly motivated, self-driven
individual with technical experience in process optimization, tool
integration, automation, Data analysis, and visualization and the
ability to provide recommendations to utilize tools better and help
automate incidents management process while being part of the
service management team. You will work as part of a
cross-functional team responsible for managing an entire lineup of
channel services from acquisition to downlink.
Duties and Responsibilities (ability to perform Specialist
functions and including):
- Facilitate the delivery of product or tool level requirements
- Creates and facilitates best practices with Engineering and
Operations to ensure on-time, seamless delivery of product
- Provides structure and support to stakeholders across the
- Exposure to protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST
for development and troubleshooting purposes.
- Experience with discovery and service discovery capabilities
- Experience connecting data and building relationships in
ServiceNow CMDB (Applications, Services, Assets, CI)
- Gathering requirements, design and developing Tools required to
maintain operational efficiency
- Must have strong attention to detail with a focus on continuous
- The role requires technical and problem-solving skills and
working within tight project schedules. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Software Engineering
or Business Management (coding or related field) and equivalent
- Experience working in legacy codebases and APIs
- Hands-on experience with web-based development languages
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in a
cross-functional team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with
strong verbal and written communication skills Additional
- All candidates must be able to lift 30 to 40 pounds
- Be able to cover any shift spanning the 24/7 environment,
including weekends, holidays, and overtime
- All candidates must possess a valid ID and successfully pass a
drug test and background check COVID Statement - This position is
subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for
OurSenior Specialist Technology Service Management can earn between
$77,100 - $154,200 depending on geographic location and experience.
Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at
DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and
paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a
few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2022, 6:23:50 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager
Keywords: DIRECTV, Boulder , Senior Specialist-Technology Service Management, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!