Manufacturing Software Engineer
Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (VWTS) is a worldwide
leader in water recovery, treatment, and reuse. We design, supply,
and service a range of water systems and monitoring equipment in
industries ranging from pharmaceutical to food and beverage
applications, and from microelectronics ultrapure water to
municipal water and industrial wastewater treatment. We are one of
the world's leading manufacturers of total organic carbon (TOC)
analyzers and corresponding certified reference materials. Our
ground-breaking endotoxin analyzer is the latest addition to our
expanding analytical instruments portfolio. We strive to provide
not only superior technology and design, but also outstanding
quality, service, and application support. Please click here to
learn more about our Analytical Instruments business.
The Manufacturing Software Engineer will develop and maintain
manufacturing software and reports used in manufacturing, implement
and support the manufacturing execution system (MES) to incorporate
paperless workflows, automated data collection, visualization, and
quality in manufacturing.
- Create and maintain manufacturing software applications and
- MES implementation, administration, and support.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross functional
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.Duties &
- Create and maintain software applications and database that
support manufacturing in a variety of languages VC++, VBA, C#,
Java, ASP.Net, MySQL, Tableau.
- Oversee the day-to-day administration, monitoring,
troubleshooting, maintenance, and ongoing support of the MES
- Create documentation for software usage, maintenance, and other
- Works closely with management, engineering, manufacturing, and
quality teams to design and develop intuitive custom applications
to reduce downtime, maintain regulatory compliance, and improve
- Create and execute advance SQL queries to produce process
metrics, reports, and live dashboards.
- Liaison for manufacturing and Corporate IT for project
implementation.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of networking architectures and routing.
- Knowledge of database modeling, management, and retrieval
(MYSQL and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of client server architecture and communication
protocols.Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information
Technology or relevant degree.Preferred:
- At least 2 years' programming experience preferably in a
- Experience supporting manufacturing operations.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with VC++, VBA, C#
- Experience with database applications such as MySQL.
- Experience with SAP and Tableau.
- Experience with development process tools such as GitHub and
- Work is performed in a production floor (70%), office
environment, or laboratory.
- Ability to sit or stand at workstation or work cell up to an
entire work shift.
- Ability to lift, up to 20 pounds occasionally.At Veolia, we
realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and
are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people
are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive compensation and
benefits that include:
- Compensation-- The salary range is tied to the market for
similarly benchmarked roles. The range is not an absolute, but a
guide, and offers will be based on the individual candidate's
knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as
internal peer equity. Depending upon all of the preceding
considerations for the final selected individual candidate, the
offer may be lower or higher than the stated range: $80,000 -
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan****Applicants are required to be eligible to
lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor
applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this
VWTS does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting
firms. All vendors must have a current and fully executed MSA on
file before submitting candidates. Any unsolicited resumes and
candidate profiles will be deemed the property of VWTS, and no fee
will be due.
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Boulder , Manufacturing Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!