Sr UX/UI Developer
Company: The Hillman Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Senior UX/UI Developer
The Hillman Group is the industry leader in building solutions with
a current market capitalization of $2.2 Billion. Our Senior UX/UI
Developer opportunity exists within the Robotic Digital Solutions
(RDS) business unit of Hillman - with offices in Boulder, CO and
Tempe, AZ. The RDS business unit focused exclusively on
self-service and automated consumer solutions that include home,
office, and auto key duplicating kiosks, pet tag engraving kiosks,
knife sharpening machines, and RFID fob duplicating devices. RDS
currently has 30,000 kiosks across North America and has
partnerships with 26,000 retailers. Our business combines robotics,
electronics, hardware, and the latest software engineering and
machine learning to create the highest-quality products with the
lowest onsite maintenance in the industry. Our company has the
unique position of being able to go take an idea from A-Z, meaning
we design, manufacture, own, operate, and service our products in
the field. We take great pride in our products, and our customers
have made us one of Hillman's fasting growing business entities.
RDS develops all of our core applications internally and is looking
for someone with a solid QA background to manage our small but very
capable software test team.
The Senior UX/UI Developer is responsible for writing and testing
code that runs thousands of kiosks. This position will work closely
with a small agile development team, participating in all elements
of the agile development process.:
* A profound sense of creating and developing high quality
* A desire to high quality products that move the needle for
consumers and build brand loyalty.
* An understanding that team success is more important than
Top Skills' Details:
* User Interface Programming experience.
* Proven UI/UX design experience and successful deployment of
* Previous experience designing web interfaces and UI
* Experience with Axure or Justinmind.
* Experience with After Effects to display your animation
* Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, code reviews,
functional testing, product owner reviews, etc.
* Write product requirements that define the use cases for the
* Design user interfaces for customer-facing products with a focus
* Craft wireframes that are hi-fidelity in nature. Should be able
to simulate an entire user experience, not only a happy path.
* Write initial copy and messaging for the product based on the
audience we are reaching.
* Develop usability tests and plans to measure our products user
* Run A/B tests and report on the performance of your insights.
* Develop UI animations that wow and delight the user.
* Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and
confidentiality of systems and data.
* Create basic wireframes and/or storyboards to quickly and
effectively communicate new application features with product
owners for design approval.
* Present completed prototypes and deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders at sprint reviews.
* Conduct adequate unit testing on all code developed and write QA
functional test specs where required.
Compensation: $102-125k with a full comprehensive benefits package
that includes performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision/insurance,
matching 401k, employee stock purchase plan, unlimited vacation,
and education and development opportunities.
We enjoy personnel who take ownership and pride in their work and
believe in developing high quality products and services. We also
look for those that can identify gaps and inefficiencies, and
provide solutions that make our products, processes, and teams
We work in a very collaborative and entrepreneurial environment,
and we believe in continuous learning and development of our
personnel. We offer ample learning and skill development
opportunities, as well as formal training programs that encourage
and promote learning. Additionally, the growth of our company
provides virtually unlimited career growth opportunities across
many Hillman business units and geographic locations.
Our culture promotes inclusion, diversity of thought, and
innovation. And we have office in a classic Boulder/Tempe
environment, with casual attire, fun team outings, independent
work, flex hours, and remote WFH opportunities. Our team can be
regularly seen going for bike rides, hikes, or other group-chosen
activities on any given week throughout the year!
Additionally, we have a very strong benefits and compensation
program that offers an employee stock purchase opportunity, 401k
matching, unlimited paid vacation, and employee performance
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please contact
us NOW so we can get the conversation started!
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic
information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected
basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely
to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and
maintain employment statistics on applicants.
* Job Family Information Technology
* Job Function IT: Application Development
* Pay Type Salary
* Boulder, CO, USA
Keywords: The Hillman Group, Inc., Boulder , Sr UX/UI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!